Saturday Night – Where East meets West
Join us for our weekly satsang live from Arsha Yoga, India, where Western knowledge encounters Eastern spirituality in “sanga” (togetherness) with the intention of “sat” (truth/kindness).
Learn to chant to soothe your emotions, meditate and more! No experience necessary, just bring an open heart and mind.
We will stream via Zoom at 7 pm in India, 2:30pm UK&Ireland, 15:30 Germany/Czech Republic/Netherlands/Austria, 16:30 Bulgaria.
Structure of our satsang:
– Bhagavad Gita chanting
– kirtan (singing)
– spiritual talk
– śānti mantras
This is a free event, but donations to Arsha Yoga are welcome through Transferwise (www.transferwise.com). Bank transfer details: Name – Marie Karanath, Account number – 13011060002572, ISFC code – HDFC0001301. Suggested donation 5-10€. Please do not let money be a barrier to you joining us.
General guidelines for using ZOOM:
1) Install Zoom app and add your profile picture & name in your zoom account.
2) Please arrange your space ready and set up the connection at least 1 hr prior to the session time, so that we can start smoothly all together. Also ensure that you are online 5 minutes before the opening time. Once meditation starts, you may need to wait till meditation finishes.
3) Attend satsang from a silent and closed room for full involvement.
4) Either sit down on a yoga mat or sit on a chair without back support with your feet resting on a mat comfortably.
5) Mute your microphone unless you have any questions. At the time of question, you may give a sign.
6) Send a text on zoom if any disturbance or low volume occurred from our side.
Meeting ID: 515 615 7150
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the virtual world.